| The Sisterly Affection I Missed Out On (SOLD) |
| The Indiana State Bird (SOLD) |
| Cock on Wood (Sold) |
Long Neck
($1,200)
|
Sock Monkey
(Sold)
|
| Little Bit of Chubby, Little Bit of Fat (A self Portrait) (SOLD) |
Genophobia
(SOLD)
|
Deer Stuck in a Horse Field
($400)
|



Beautiful work, and a fabulous show. Curious as to why The Indiana State Bird on goes for $100. It's good art, and worth much more I would think.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind works Thomas!
ReplyDeleteRight now, the work is priced to sell, being that the birds are life size, I was getting a hard time for trying to charge more for them.
Are you an artist? Would you be interested in buying? :)
Awesomenova! Are they oils or fresco?
ReplyDeleteCount, thats a great question!
ReplyDeleteThe animals are acrylic on wood the figurative pieces are acrylic and charcoal on Canvas. I should put that down!
Cute dress! I love the little deer baby.
ReplyDeleteand your shoes rule as well
ReplyDelete